Bound for Providence


When I first started in the Creative Communications program, I did it with the hope that one day I'd be able to work for an organization that I truly cared about, and spread the joy of that organization with others as a professional communicator. I've always known that it would happen one day, but I had no idea it would happen so quickly.

I'm very pleased to say that starting in April I will be the new Digital Media Coordinator at Providence University College.

This is an incredible opportunity for me, and I'm so blessed that my first job is going to be for an organization that has made such an amazing impact on my life. For those of you who don't know, I went to Prov for my first year after high school, and it was one of the best years in my life. I made amazing friends, had a ton of fun, and discovered a lot of thing about my faith that have been incredibly important in shaping me to the person I am today.

When I tell people about this new job, many people ask me about what, and where Providence is. In terms of where, it's just a short 40 minute drive away from my house in a lovely little town called Otterburne. As for what, I could go on for pages about it here in words, but there are a couple of videos made by Cam Friesen at Nice! Productions which come to mind that I feel illustrate perfectly the essence and community of Providence University College.

Have a great weekend.



Providence Harvest Festival Banquet from Nice! Productions on Vimeo.

This entry was posted on Friday, January 25, 2013 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Bound for Providence”

  1. So happy for you, man. They're an incredibly lucky organization to get first draft pick of the Traa.

    ReplyDelete